Sunday 12 March 2017

MASkeD

I really respect the guy who loves you, they say.
Can't imagine how he does so..!
You are so hard to be loved
I think u should never love anyone
Insensitive u seem to be!
Rude you are!
If i was in his place i wouldn't look at your face for the second time.. not atleast for few weeks.

But who knows that i also go through emotional swings which I should be atleast considered for..
You must imagine how i feel so..
I quite easily fall for even fake love
I think I should never let anyone love me to end up scarred all over again
So sensitive i am
Rudeness is a curtain on my insecurities and frustrations..
If you were in my shoes you wouldn't forgive others who changed you into someone who can't forgive herself...
And would have gave up long before the dusk..

3 comments:

  1. Hello again and again,

    Fake love? Wtf is that?
    If its love its gonna be there like the Angel of Death. Unconditionally close to you even if you don't care!

    ReplyDelete