Wednesday 21 March 2018

Accusations.

Today I was accused of having a questionable and doubtful character by one of my female friends and her boyfriend. And all because I travel at night out of town because I have to go long distance for my NGO works or other professional works or just to meet my loved ones, because I have a lot of guy friends, because i chose to date ( some jerks), because I am frank and straightforward, beacuse I stand up for what I think is being going wrong and above all because I am a woman. I should be tamed, polite(just coz M a woman), soft-spoken, listen to what your male friends, colleagues or any man/woman of this society tells you to do. I shouldn't be back answering them or anyone because I am a woman. Women are not meant to be like this. And if any woman is like that then she is of questionable character, she is polluting the mind of others too. She's a slut, a prostitute, a cunning person. I did cry at first because it really hurt me for blaming me for the things I haven't done. But I later realised that I should feel sad and pity for them. I should be compassionate to them for having such a mindset. How frustrated they might be from their own hypocrisy. And I also realised that I don't need to care, no matter if am called a slut or a prostitute because they are human beings too (with some emotional and other problems). As long as I don't become less humane to others, I need not care what they say. I do want to smile at them though... And wait for Karma to get back to them. For their good.

No comments:

Post a Comment